Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here It Goes, Here It Goes Again, Here it Goes Again


DSCF0168
Originally uploaded by furoy1977
Ahhhh.... What a beautiful summer day it is outside today. It's a little on the chilly side but the plus side is that it isn't raining or cloudy for once. I couldn't think of a more perfect time for a re-launch. I am going to try to be a little better on updating regularly I can't make any promises for a daily update but I have a good feeling you will be seeing more of me. My creation for today is just a little birdy that I printed out and put together and then took some fun pics of. I even have a link where you can print out your own little birdy. After a few struggles with the gluing process he is finished and I am pretty happy with him. He goes by the name of Toot. Hope you like him. Get your own here.

7 comments:

janice said...

VERY CUTE

Casper said...

I love it

We will be making these soon...

Lori said...

lol, it was so much fun to make. My advice to you is use glue dots. It makes it much easier to stick together than glue pens.

BeckyKay said...

How adorable!!

katielyn said...

So cute!

Lori said...

Thanks guys :)

Cindi said...

freaking adorable...thanks for the link